Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Years resolutions.

Well, the end of another year is upon us. My, how the time has flown. Seems like it was only yesterday and the world was panicking about Y2K.

We're already well on the way to 2010. Everytime I read a book that happens to be set in the 'future', i.e. 2001, 2005, etc. I laugh.

Because, I'm living in the future, as unfuturistic as it may be. There are no flying cars, at least for general consumption, there are no colonies on Mars, human at least.

My resolutions are simple, timely and are needed for me.

1. Stay in shape.

2. Manage my finances better.

3. Pursue my dreams.

4. Attempt to spread conservative joy and happiness. Well, that might not be feasible, but its a start at least.

Continue to look out for the safety and well-being of my fellow countrymen. Support the men and women of the US Military and Law Enforcement.

Happy New Year, everyone. I pray this finds you well and safe..

Rhys.

No comments: